Thanks for your help. Your participation and dedication are necessary to ensure that our school will run smoothly every week. Please read the following guidelines to make sure that you understand what you need to do on the day you have signed up for.
- Please remember the date you have signed up for and check the school website if possible.
- On the day when you are on duty, please make sure to arrive 10 minutes before the first class starts. Please do not allow students to enter the classroom until the teacher of the class arrives.
- Please resolve any issues that come up on the day of your duty and provide assistance to the teachers such as arranging the desks and chairs, reminding teachers of the break time and making sure that the students return to their classroom after each break.
- You should be familiar with the student school guidelines. Please make sure that all students follow the student school guidelines.
- Please make sure that you ring the bell to remind teachers of the class break for each class session. Please encourage the students to leave the classroom and play in the hallway during the break.
- At the end of the school, please follow the checklist and exam each classroom carefully.
- Please make sure that all the students have left the school before you leave. Please contact their parent if the students have not been picked up within a reasonable time.
- In case you are not able to come on the day you have signed up for, please contact other parents to find a substitute.